Beautiful Flower

Beautiful Flower
from country living website

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kapan ya? (2)

Ups, ngomongin “kapan ya” ya enggak habis – habis donk *big grin* But as long as you have already understood the key, then there will be answer for the question “kapan ya”.

But for a single woman in my age, there’s a special issue related to the question “kapan ya”. Can you guess? Yep, it’s about marriage life. When you will get married, remember how old you are right now, what you are waiting, don’t postpone anymore, we want to have grandchildren from you, and many more. Are those questions seemed familiar for you? For me yes, couple year ago my parents still ask me about that. But not again for now, yipppiiiieeee ^_^ hahaha….

Well, I thank God that I can give a good and reasonable reason to my parents and they can understand why I am not thinking about that first right now. And I need not to worry about that anymore, what a relief hehehe… He knows the best for me and I just have to believe Him for that 

I just know deep down in my heart that I shall not worry about that and I should focus on how to finish what I have in front of me right now. Let’s keep on keeping on, girl and do your best until you see the result! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment